In need of a night out? Ready for a bit of me-time? Looking to get out there and meet other mums?
Read on...we've got you covered!
On THURSDAY 7th JUNE we will be hosting the first in our 'Mama's Night Out' series of evening events - and this one is all about STYLE!
We'll be meeting the wonderful Winchmore pub, setting up for a fun night of networking and chat. We've got some brilliant guest speakers lined up (Alex Moore, founder of Wear Who You Want To Be, and Karen aka The Style Nurse - details below) to answer your questions and chat about how to be a stylish mama, some gin tasting with The Old Bakery, and even a bit of delicious food. It will be the perfect time to meet other local mums and generally let your hair down - come on mama, you deserve it!
For just £12.50 you get:
- a nice cold glass of fizz on arrival
- a panel discussion and Q&A with 2 brilliant personal stylists
- 20% discount at Tinker Tailor shop (pop along anytime before 14th June to claim your discount)
- the opportunity to meet and network with other mums
- a gin tasting courtesy of our fantastic local gin distillery, The Old Bakery
- delicious light bites and snacks
The bar will of course be open too so if you want to carry on the party you can :)
GET A SITTER, TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! (tickets are limited)
OH - AND... if you are going to book a sitter, make sure it's with the Bubble Babysitting App - they are kindly giving all new users a £10 discount off their first sit with the code MAMACLUB. Just input the code into the app when signing up or before your first sit.
Get ready for a fun and fab Mama's Night Out!
Meet our Style Panel: